<p>All the Haul features you love with an extended back end. The Haul LT delivers an increased carrying capacity and a rear rack twice the size so you can get more into it than ever before. Brand new accessory options available only on the LT make it more customizable, for whatever you need however you need it. It’s your specially designed tool to do it all… Is that your car breaking into a nervous sweat?</p><p>MORE POWER!: Loaded up or on the way to load up, you’ll be zipping around like a hummingbird with pedal assist. A 772 watt-hour battery with up to 60mi range, and a top speed of 28mph with more carrying capacity. What hill? Didn’t notice!</p><p>CARGO, CARGO, AND MORE CARGO: The extended back end - or Long Tail, get it? - on the LT means twice the accessory mounts. Throw on six panniers, 2 seats or a combo of both. New to the LT are customizable cargo rails and running boards for better passenger stability, more bags or a custom combo only you could dream up. With the right accessories you'll be prepared to ride the kids to soccer practice and still pick up groceries on the way. With the extra wide kickstand and 20” wheels your start, ride, and stop will be stable and smooth. </p><p>LIFEPROOF: We developed the Haul LT the same way we would a Tour de France winning race bike, and we back it up like one. The Haul LT is so well built that we back the frame up for life. Globe doesn’t make toys, we make tools for life that just happen to be a heck of a lot of fun. Made especially so you can get more into it. </p>
- 20” diameter wheels help keep weight low to the ground for improved stability. The extra wide 3.5” Carless Whisper tires provide comfort and traction on any terrain and feature a 3-ply casing for superior flat protection.
- 700w rear hub motor delivers enough power to get you and all your gear up steep hills and all the way across town at up to 28 mph. The 772wh battery provides up to 60 miles of range.
- A lifetime warranty on the frame, and 2 year e-system warranty will keep your bases covered. With the Specialized network of service centers and superior customer service, you’re never on your own.
- Designed to tackle the biggest errands you can dream up with a 31 inch long, MIK-compatible rear rack and tons of additional accessory mounts along the frame and fork.
- LT rear racks have been updated to 176 lbs (80kg) max weight capacity - even those labeled ‘60kg’ – so get Haulin’.
- The extra-wide center stand helps make loading and unloading your cargo, up to 441 lbs of it (rider included), safe and easy.
- The full-coverage fenders and rear wheel covers help keep you and your bike clean and debris out of your spokes.
- Unique, single-size frame fits riders from around 4’5” all the way up to 6’4”. The telescoping seatpost has over 13 inches of adjustability, and the quill stem can extend almost 6 inches. It provides a comfortable ride for almost everyone measured in our giant Retül database.